You can make your booking online booking in our homepage. Follow the links to the lesson products page to see which lesson product you would like to book. Additionally, you can get in touch by E-mail, WhatsApp or Facebook
We have a ratio of maximum 5 students per one coach to ensure the best quality for your lesson.
The school is open the whole year. For opening hours check here. Lesson are run 7 days a week. The specific time of the lesson will depend on which lesson product you have booked. Please note that we do require a minimum number of students per class for a lesson to proceed. If you have booked a lesson and the minimum number has not been reached, we will notify you that the class will not be running. You will be provided with a credit for the lesson which you can take on another day. If you are unable to attend on any other day, we can provide a full refund.
Everything you need is included. Surfboard, wetsuit, insurance and a dedicated coach to help you in every step of the way. The duration of the lesson is 90 minutes.
Lessons normally take place in the morning and in the afternoon. If you book a private lesson, we will agree on a time which suits your needs. We consider the conditions of the sea, wind and tide.
Beginner Surfer – Never surfed before or had surf lessons with a surf school. Intermediate Surfer – Surfed before, can catch waves unassisted and stand up of the surfboard most of the time. Refresher Surfer – Tried surfing before but have not had a surf lesson or been surfing for some time (6 months or longer). Advanced Surfer – Surf regularly, can catch unbroken waves, trim along the face of the wave both backhand and forehand and perform basic surfing maneuvers.
If the head coach decides that the conditions are unsuitable/unsafe to proceed, we may at any time, including once the lesson has started, cancel the lesson for the safety of students. In the event that LSS cancel a lesson we will try to reschedule the lesson. If If you are unable to attend on any other day, we can provide full or partial refund depending on the stage at which the lesson was cancelled.
- Book your surf lessons in advance by our whatsapp, email or facebook
- Arrive 15 minutes before each lesson
- Just bring what is necessary for the lesson and always inside a bag
- Respect the social distance of 2 meters
- Use mask till we are ready to go in the water
- We will have disinfectant for your hands
- Surf material will always be desisnfected after use
- School will be desinfected regularly
- All studentes will get dressed outside the school
- You belongings will be kept inside boxes outside the school (boxes will get desinfected after each use)
- Classes with maximum of 8 students and 2 teachers