Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the access and use of the website https://lisbonsurfsup.com, which is the responsibility of Lisbon Surf Sup. Any legal issues regarding the website can be consulted in the Terms and Conditions section.
The User must read these general conditions carefully each time he accesses the website, as they may change.
The use of this website by any user will be regulated by the following Terms and Conditions, implying its acceptance by the user. If the user does not accept these Terms and Conditions, he must end the use of the same.
Through the website, Lisbon Surf Sup provides Users with general information about the company and about all products sold.
The website owner is not responsible for any health damage that may be caused by the incorrect and improper use of the products marketed on the website.
When making an online purchase, the user is subject to the following terms and conditions:
– All classes and packages available for sale can only be purchased by people of legal age.
– The description, image and any other information of a product can be changed without notice. The images included on the website may differ from the image of the delivered product.
– All prices shown are subject to change without notice, the customer will be informed. If it is not possible to satisfy the customer’s need, the payment already made will be returned in full and without any additional cost.
– Under Portuguese law, the products sold are subject to legal tax rates, so the prices charged at the Lisbon Surf Sup School already include the respective VAT and other applicable taxes.
– The customer can cancel the order, as long as it has not yet been sent.
– Any and all orders placed, the payment of which is not settled within a maximum period of 5 working days, will be automatically canceled.
– All orders will be processed after receipt of payment. Only placing an order does not constitute a product reservation.
– Orders will be delivered to the delivery address designated by the customer on the order form. Lisbon Surf Sup will not assume any type of responsibility when the delivery of the product is not made due to inaccuracy or false data provided by the customer. All scheduled classes will have an email confirmation and a payment associated with a maximum of 72 hours.
– The customer must examine the condition of the material at the time and check and pay attention to the condition in which it was received. If any imperfection, damage to the product, or wrong product reference is detected, you should return it immediately, indicating the reason for the return by contacting the respective email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Lisbon Surf Sup School allows you to exchange or return a class or experience, within a maximum period of 14 days, after receiving it. The return of the products will only be accepted if they are in the same conditions in which they were delivered (unused and with the packaging intact), with only the amount corresponding to the product being refunded to the customer. For the purpose of exchange or return, an email should be previously sent to email@example.com informing you of the fact and the reason for the exchange or return.
For any clarification, or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org